Sunday, June 23, 2013

Studded Nails

Hello ladies!! How are you enjoying the weekend? Today's post has 3 studded manis :) . I am using the studs for first time and I am so in love with them:) .
So, Here goes my Mani #1



I used..

 Firstly, start off with a base coat. Then, apply two coats of black nail polish to ring finger and thumb. When the nail polish is still wet, place square studs in the form of a line as shown. I used a rhinestone picking pencil for picking up the studs. For the remaining nails, apply two coats of pink nail paint. 
 Create a french tip using black polish as shown.
 Then stick on a piece of gold tape as shown.
Finally apply a top coat to all the nails and done :)!!



Mani #2


I used..

Firstly, Apply a base coat and two coats of black nail paint.
For ring finger and thumb, place square studs in a line as shown using a rhinestone picking pencil.
For the reaming nails, using chunky glitter polish, create a glitter gradient as shown by applying two or three coats of glitter nail polish to the tip of the nail. Finally a top coat and done :)!!


 Mani #3



I used..

For this, start with a base coat and two coats of green nail paint. When the nail polish is still wet, place small round golden studs in a line as shown for the ring finger and thumb. Place one big round stud on each nail for the remaining fingers at the base of the nail as shown. Finally apply a top coat and done :)!!


So, what do you think about these and which one you like the most? Do let me know by commenting below and don't forget to join me for more updates :)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment