Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Tri Polish Challenge # 1 - Flowers Nail Art

Hello Ladies!! How are you doing? Tripolish challenge for this month is back and I love the colors for this month - Purple, pink and red. You can find the rules of the challenge HERE. For Day 1, I have this very cute flowers nail design. I have skipped red today and have use the base colors pink and purple.



The bottles I chose for this month are



For this mani, I used..


I started by painting my alternate nails with pink and purple nail paint. For creating the flowers, I used a small nail art brush and the white nail paint in the nail art pen. I added two drops of nail polish thinner to make the polish easy to work with.




So, What do you think about these nails? Do let me know by commenting below :) and don't forget to check  what the other crumpet's nail tarts came up with below..

11 comments:

  1. Love this! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to remember, when I'm doing thin line details on my own nails, that when I look at *other* people's nailart, I really LOVE the way the lines look when the color is wispy. If I drew these flowers on my nails, I would have tried to go over the lines again to make them a solid white, which would have ruined them - both because I would have accidentally thickened the lines, and because they look BEAUTIFUL the way they are!!!

    So cute, and I look forward to the next installment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)!! you are right..even I do sometimes thicken the lines by going over them again and again :( . I guess we need to practice more :)

      Delete
  3. The white lines look like little silk ribbons. Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing nail art skills! I can't wait to try out some of these techniques. By the way, have you heard about the Beautician Course In Vizag? I'm thinking about signing up, any thoughts on it?

    ReplyDelete