Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Summer Nails

Hello lovelies!! How are you all? Can't believe it is almost the middle of the month and I haven't posted anything for this month:( . Anyway, her I am with this cute summer nail art design. Hope you like it :)!!


I used..
Firstly, apply a base coat and two coats of blue nail paint and let them dry completely.
Usaing white stamping polish, stamp on the clouds image from the 226 image big plate to all your nails except the ring finger. If you don't have a stamping plate, you can create the cloud by using a dotting tool and white nail paint. For this just put three overlapping dots in the form of a triangle.
 To create the sun, using a bigger dotting tool and yellow nail paint, create a big dot as shown.
 Then using a nail art brush and black acrylic paint, add a border to the dot.
 Now add eyes and  smiley lips as shown.
 Then add some rays around the sun.
 Finally apply a top coat to all the nails and done :)!!

Do let me know what you think about these nails by commenting below and don't forget to join me for more updates :)!!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment