Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tri Polish Challenge - Day 4

Hello Girlies!! Its 4th day of the Tri polish Challenge and I did a laser nail art with all the three colors (purple, green and coral) and black. Hope you like it:)!!




I used...

Firstly, apply a  base coat. Then paint one half of your nail with one color and the other half with another color. I followed the order green, purple and coral starting with my pinky. 
 Stick some bits of striping tape onto your nail to create the laser beams. 
 Apply black nail paint on the top and carefully peel off the striping tape. Finally apply a top coat and you are done!!



So, That's it for this month's tri polish challenge using purple, green and coral colors. Can't wait to try different manis with the other three colors for the next month:) ..
Do let me know what you think about these nails and don't forget to join me for more updates :)!!!


Lets have a look at what the others have in store for you and me:)!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so good! I think I must be the only blogger in the world who just cannot master striping tape - I make such a mess and it always comes out gloopy ..
    Following you :) hope you can follow me back
    Bx
    http://bathelennails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bathelen :)! I too thought the same when I first tried..lol... I was peeling off my nail paint along with the tape..:)..I am slowly getting better now...Hopefully I will master it some day:)..

      Delete