Sunday, March 3, 2013

Floral tipped nails

Hello Everyone :)!!! I am back with another, very simple and easy to do nail design. I have many unused nail polishes that I really want to use. I found this awesome baby blue polish from my collection  and without thinking about the design, I simply applied it onto my nails. So, this design just happened without any plan. Hope you like it :)!!

 



I used....



Apply a base coat and two coats of your base color. Here I used baby blue nail polish. 
I used nail art pens here. You can also use toothpick. Put a drop of white nail paint on a paper and using a tooth pick, create a flower by putting up 5 small dots in the form a circle, at the center of your nail tip.
 On either sides of the white flower, using a dark blue polish and a tooth pick create flowers as shown. The main idea is to create alternate dark blue and white flowers.
 Add white dots to the middle of blue flowers and blue dots to the middle of white flowers. Finally apply a top coat and you are done:)!!!


Don't forget to join me for more updates :)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment