Friday, October 26, 2012

My nail polish collection!!!




                                      I love these kone Helsinki miracle colors. They have a thick consistency. One coat  is enough and they are really glittery. The neon colors have a bit thinner consistency but the colors are awesome. The only holographic nail paint I have is the white one. It is very shiny with lovely rainbow filled holos.


These ones have thick consistency and are beautiful on nails.


                                    Coming to the wild and mild and wild and wet series, they have really thin consistency, almost water-like. So you need to apply atleast 3 coats.


                                      These are Golden rose Fantastic nail paints, metallic colors and my favorite matte nail polishes.



These are the mini nail polishes I have. Among these I like the Happy colors more.



These are assorted ones of different brands like Revlon, Rimmel, Maybelline, Elle 18 etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment